1. Shake the closed bottle well for about 5 seconds before each use.
2. Take off the child safety bottle cap.
3. Take the dispenser and push the plunger completely down toward the tip of the dispenser.
4. Then put the tip of the dispenser firmly into the opening of the bottle adapter.
5. Turn the whole thing upside down (bottle and dispenser – refer picture below).
6. Pull the plunger out slowly.
7. Turn the whole thing back round the right way.
Note: Original syringes/dispensers from the bottle should be used; however if additional syringes are required, the Neomed oral syringes are compatible with the bottle adapter.
This leaflet illustrates the proper method of administering Mycophenolate Mofetil (Cellcept) Suspension.
Please refer to the separate patient information leaflet for general information on mycophenolate.
Subcribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Best viewed on IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above.