Order and Receive Medication at the comfort of your Home / Office!
The PillDelivery service offered at the NNI@TTSH Campus offers doorstep delivery of medications to a local address of your choice.
Receive your medication within two weeks of submitting your order!
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
1. Only prescriptions from the NNI@TTSH Campus are eligilble for PillDelivery.
For medication delivery services at other campuses and partner hospitals, refer to:
2. Refrigerated medications and items are eligible for PillDelivery. Controlled drugs are not.
Step 2: Order Your Medications
1. As your medications will take two weeks to reach you, ensure that you have two weeks’ worth of medications on hand.
Click here for a guide on how to check if you have enough medication.
3 ways to order your medication:
Weekdays: 9.30am - 5.30am
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays
Step 3: Select Delivery Timing
Step 4: Receive Your Medications
Three Days Before Your Delivery
On the Day of Delivery
Step 5: Pay Your Bills
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is the PillDelivery service?
The service is free for the 1st delivery of each month. Subsequent deliveries within the same month will be charged at $9 per trip.
Additional $9 will be charged in the following cases:
2. I need my medications urgently. Can I collect them from the TTSH Pharmacy?
Yes, you may collect your medications from the TTSH pharmacy or opt for express PillDelivery service for an additional $9.
3. How do I know if I have enough medication to last me through the delivery or till my next appointment?
4. If I am not home to receive my medications, can someone receive it on behalf of me? Do I need to authorise him/her for the collection?
Yes, someone else can receive the medications on your behalf. He/she would need to quote the pin code that you will receive via SMS. No pre-authorisation is needed.
5. I have questions on my medication. Who can I contact?
If you need help with your medications, call the TTSH pharmacy at 6357 2050 to speak to a pharmacist or arrange for a video consultation.
Operating Hours:Weekdays: 9.30am - 5.30pmClosed on Weekends and Public Holidays
6. I have changed my mailing address and/or contact number recently. How do I update my details?
To update your details, speak to our clinic staff at your next visit or call 6330 6363.
Operating Hours:Mon – Wed, Fri: 8.00am – 5.30pmThu: 8.00am – 5.00pmClosed on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays
For enquiries on PillDelivery, speak to TTSH pharmacy: 6357 2050
For more information on managing your medications, visit the below pages:
Subcribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Best viewed on IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above.