Clonidine Patch is meant to be changed once a week, preferably at a convenient time on the same day of the week.
Each box contains 4 medicated patches and 4 non-medicated adhesive covers.
The medicated patch is PEACH in colour
The adhesive cover is IVORY in colour
Note: DO NOT CUT through the medicated patch as this will destroy the membrane
1. Wash hands with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
2. Clean the chosen area with soap and water, rinse and wipe dry with clean, dry tissue.
3. Remove the medicated patch (PEACH) from the sachet.
4. Discard the additional clear film above and below the patch.
5. You have been prescribed with the following dose:
If you forget to change the patch on the usual "Patch Change Day", put on a new patch as soon as you remember. You now have a new "Patch Change Day" and new Day 1.
What should I do if the patch falls off?
If the patch becomes loose, lifts at the edges or falls off, try to put it on again. You may secure the patch with an adhesive dressing (e.g. TegadermTM).
Put on a new patch immediately, if:
After putting on the new patch, you now have a new "Patch Change Day" and new Day 1.
Subcribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Best viewed on IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above.