COVID-19 Update: Changes at NNI@TTSH Campus to protect patients and staff
As you will have read in the news, the number of COVID-19 cases in the community has been rising over the past few weeks. To keep our patients at NNI@TTSH Campus as safe as possible, we are putting in place the following measures:
1. Rescheduling of non-urgent appointments at our Neuroradiology Department (MRI and CT scans, Level B1), Neuroscience Outpatient Clinic (Level 1) and Neurodiagnostic Laboratory (Level 2).
Our call centre team and specialist nurses are currently phoning patients/next-of-kin, with priority given to those who have upcoming appointments planned for May and Jun 2021. Our staff are working as fast as possible – we seek your understanding if you are not able to get through to our appointment line.
2. Patients are encouraged to opt for video and phone consultations where possible. Our call centre team is checking with our doctors on each patients’ suitability and will advise if this is possible when they call to reschedule the appointment. Click here for more details about video and phone consultations.
Neuroscience Clinics Visiting Policy
3. All patients and their accompanying person* to NNI@TTSH Campus neuroscience clinics will have to enter via TTSH and check-in twice – once at TTSH and again at the NNI neuroscience clinic they are visiting. They also need to complete the below health and travel declaration:
Accompanying Person: https://form.gov.sg/5e38145405296a00125a7092
*Only one accompanying person (including caregiver) will be allowed.
4. All visitors are to wear a mask at all times. Strictly no entry without a mask.
5. Check-in using the TraceTogether app or token and keep it on for contact tracing purposes.
Download the TraceTogether app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
6. Wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
7. No eating and drinking.
8. Sit on designated seats.
9. Maintain safe distancing of at least 1M and do not interact with other patients or visitors.
TTSH Visiting Policy
10. Click here for the latest TTSH Visitor Policy.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.
Should you have any concerns, contact the NNI@TTSH Campus at 6330 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday to Wednesday, Friday: 8.00am to 5.30pm
Thursday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays: Closed
Subcribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Best viewed on IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above.