COVID-19 Update: Changes at NNI@TTSH Campus to protect patients and staff
As you will have read in the news, there is currently a COVID-19 cluster at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH). To keep our patients at NNI@TTSH Campus as safe as possible, we are putting in the following measures:
1. Rescheduling of elective (non-urgent) appointments at our Neuroradiology Department (MRI and CT scans, Level B1), specialist outpatient clinic (Level 1) and Neurodiagnostic Laboratory (Level 2).
Our call centre team and specialist nurses are currently phoning patients/next-of-kin, with priority given to those who have appointments planned for the next couple of days. Our staff are working as fast as possible – we seek your understanding if you are not able to get through to our appointment line.
2. Patients are encouraged to opt for video or phone consultations where possible. Our call centre staff are checking with our doctors on each patients’ suitability and will advise if this is possible when they call to reschedule the appointment. Click here for more details about video consultations.
3. All patients and accompanying person* to NNI@TTSH Campus neuroscience clinics will have to enter via TTSH and check-in twice – once at TTSH and at the neuroscience clinics – and to complete the below health and travel declaration:
Accompanying Person: https://form.gov.sg/5e38145405296a00125a7092
*Only one accompanying person (including caregiver) will be allowed.
4. All visitors are to wear a mask at all times. Strictly no entry without a mask.
5. Check-in using the TraceTogether app or token for contact tracing purposes.
Download the TraceTogether app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
6. No visitors are allowed into TTSH wards until further notice. Click here for the latest TTSH Visitor Policy.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.
Should you have any concerns, contact the NNI@TTSH Campus at 6330 6363 or email email@example.com.
Monday to Wednesday, Friday: 8.00am to 5.30pm
Thursday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays: Closed
Subcribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Best viewed on IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above.