Bring hope to our patients in the New Year! Join the NNI ‘One Heart, One Mind’ Hope Hamper Draw to raise funds and support our patients in financial need, fund research initiatives, advance education in neuroscience and address other unmet needs.
Make a minimum donation of $4 to the NNI Fund to stand a chance to win a hamper worth $80 and more!
Click here for a list of hampers up for grabs!
- PayNow and email a screenshot of the full PayNow confirmation page to email@example.com. Include your institution and employee number if you are a SingHealth staff
- https://www.giving.sg/nnifund/hopehamperdraw and include your contact details on the donation page. Please note that the minimum donation via giving.sg is $10.
Terms & Conditions
- Draw ends on 28 Dec 2020, 6pm.
- Each participant is entitled to win only one hamper. Draw for winners will be conducted on 29 Dec 2020 at NNI @ TTSH Campus.
- List of winners will be uploaded onto this page and notified via email on 30 Dec 2020.
- Organiser’s decision is final.
Proceeds from the ‘One Heart, One Mind’ Hope Hamper Draw 2020 will go towards the NNI Fund for Patient Care, Research, Education and other unmet needs. The NNI Fund is part of the SingHealth Fund, UEN No. 201624016E. Donations are not eligible for tax deduction.
NNI cares for close to 80% of Singapore’s patients with neurological conditions like dementia, stroke, Parkinson disease and brain tumour. These conditions change our patients’ lives forever. Some patients lose control of their body functions. Others suffer memory loss. Eventually, many lose both.
The World Health Organisation predicts that by 2040, neurodegenerative diseases such as dementia and Parkinson’s disease will overtake cancer to become the second leading cause of death after cardiovascular disease.
Your contributions to the NNI Fund will enable us to:
- Help pay for the medication of needy patients
- Fund mobility equipment to help our patients live more independently and earn a living
- Support research initiatives to prevent diseases and find cures
- Advance education in neuroscience to improve healthcare outcomes
- Address other unmet needs
Your contribution gives our patients hope in their fight for a better tomorrow.
Find out how you can be involved in our cause to shape neuroscience care for a better tomorrow: www.nni.com.sg/giving
NNI Corporate Development Office National Neuroscience Institute 11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subcribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Best viewed on IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above.