Order and Receive Medication at the comfort of your Home / Office!
The PillDeliver service offered at the NNI@TTSH Campus offers doorstep delivery of medications to a local address of your choice.
Receive your medication within two weeks of submitting your order!
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
1. Only prescriptions from the NNI@TTSH Campus are eligilble for PillDeliver.
For medication delivery services at other campuses and partner hospitals, refer to:
2. Refrigerated medications and items are eligible for PillDeliver. Controlled drugs are not.
Step 2: Order Your Medications
1. As your medications will take two weeks to reach you, ensure that you have two weeks’ worth of medications on hand.
Click here for a guide on how to check if you have enough medication.
4 ways to order your medication:
Weekdays: 9.30am - 5.30am
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays
Step 3: Select Delivery Timing
Step 4: Receive Your Medications
Three Days Before Your Delivery
On the Day of Delivery
Step 5: Pay Your Bills
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is the PillDeliver service?
Normal Delivery(~2 weeks wait time)
*Effective 24 Apr 2023, Mon
2. I need my medications urgently. Can I collect them from the TTSH Pharmacy?
Yes, you may collect your medications from the TTSH pharmacy or opt for express PillDeliver service for an additional $9.
3. How do I know if I have enough medication to last me through the delivery or till my next appointment?
4. Only a portion of my prescription was delivered/collected previously, how do I check my medication balance?
Please refer to the Memo for Balance Medication that was issued to you during the last medication collection / delivery. The Memo will indicate your outstanding balance.
5. If I am not home to receive my medications, can someone receive it on behalf of me? Do I need to authorise him/her for the collection?
Yes, someone else can receive the medications on your behalf. He/she would need to quote the pin code that you will receive via SMS. No pre-authorisation is needed.
6. I have questions on my medication. Who can I contact?
If you need help with your medications, call the TTSH pharmacy general enquiries hotline at 6357 2040 to speak to a pharmacist or arrange for a video consultation.
Operating Hours:Weekdays: 9.30am - 5.30pmClosed on Weekends and Public Holidays
7. I have changed my mailing address and/or contact number recently. How do I update my details?
To update your details, speak to our clinic staff at your next visit or call 6330 6363.
Operating Hours:Mon – Wed, Fri: 8.00am – 5.30pmThu: 8.00am – 5.00pmClosed on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays
For enquiries on PillDeliver, contact TTSH pharmacy medication delivery hotline: 6357 2050
For more information on managing your medications, visit the below pages:
Subcribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Best viewed on IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above.